GOP Candidate Gov. John Kasich Talks About His Bid For The White House
Gov. John Kasich is in Massachusetts, campaigning for the Republican presidential nomination. We talk to him from Plymouth about his campaign.
- “Plymouth usually votes Republican, but the historic Massachusetts coastal town about 50 miles south of Boston also voted for former Gov. Deval Patrick in 2006 and Barack Obama in 2012.”
- ” Looking to shore up support for his Republican presidential run in the final push towards ‘Super Tuesday,’ Ohio Gov. John Kasich painted himself as a pragmatic problem-solver as his campaign stopped in Springfield Sunday.”
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607