Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg In Boston
The “Lean In” conversation — the one taking place at kitchen tables, water coolers, and just this morning — at the Harvard Club of Boston, has made Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg a household name.
Her advice to women: Take your seat the table, whether you think you belong there or not.
WBUR’s Curt Nickisch caught up with her earlier today.
Curt Nickisch, WBUR’s Business and Technology Reporter
- Among Boston Women, Sheryl Sandberg Finds Receptive Audience
- Sheryl Sandberg ‘Leans In’ At The Coolidge Corner Theater in Brookline
- Cognoscenti: Sheryl Sandberg’s Biggest Blind Spot
Other stories from this show:
WBUR's Sacha Pfeiffer is co-hosting Radio Boston while Meghna Chakrabarti is on maternity leave.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607