Patrick’s Budget Details Released
Gov. Deval Patrick is offering more specifics on his sweeping plan to raise income taxes and cut the sales tax, which he first outlined last week. This afternoon, the governor presented a $34.8 billion spending plan for the next fiscal year. There’d be more money for transportation and education and more aid to cities and towns.
- Peter Enrich, professor of tax law at Northeastern University.
- Jim Stergios, executive director of Pioneer Institute
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607