Sports: Baseball Hall Of Fame, Patriots, NHL Lockout Resolution
We talk about the week’s top sports news:
- In this era of steroids, investigations, and lying in baseball, the Baseball Writers Association elected no one to the Hall of Fame. It’s only the eighth time in history that has happened.
- On Sunday, the Patriots will face the Houston Texans in Foxborough. If they win, they advance to the AFC Championship game.
- The National Hockey League’s long lockout finally ended this week. Players and owners agreed on a new way to split money, which means a much shortened 48-game season will start on Jan. 19.
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607