Scott Brown And The ‘Fiscal Cliff’
What should Sen. Scott Brown do about the fiscal cliff? Should he side with GOP leadership or forge a more bipartisan path? Though he is in the last month so his term as Mass. Senator, Brown could play a key role in negotiations.
- Christopher Rowland, Washington bureau chief for The Boston Globe
- Is The Fiscal Cliff Really Behind The Mass. Budget Gap?
- Sec. Gonzalez: ‘Fiscal Cliff’ Fears Have Frozen Economy, Constrained Growth
- Gov. Patrick Cites $540M Budget Gap, Orders Cuts
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607