Love Letters: Relationships And Social Media
In a world that now boasts one billion Facebook users, for many it’s more challenging than ever to keep their personal lives, well, personal.
Social media — from Facebook to texting to tweeting — has radically changed the way we establish and maintain relationships. And that includes romantic relationships, which is where this discussion can get really complicated.
A case in point: If you break up with someone in the “real” world, can you still be “friends” on Facebook? And what happens when a friendship on Facebook or Twitter interferes with a personal, real-world relationship?
- Meredith Goldstein, Boston Globe Love Letters columnist
- Love Letters: She ‘Likes’ Everything He Does
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607