Week In Review: Violence Shakes Boston Communities
This week, Dorchester was shaken by the fatal shooting of three young women on Sunday. No suspects have been taken into custody.
Meanwhile, after GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney chose Rep. Paul Ryan as his running mate, economic policy came into sharper focus in the race for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts.
And a group of TSA agents at Logan International Airport charged that a new security program has been overrun by racial profiling.
Radio Boston takes a look at these stories and more.
- Peter Canellos, editorial page editor at The Boston Globe
- John Carroll, mass communication professor at Boston University, author of the blogs CampaignOutsider.com and ItsGoodToLiveInATwoDailyTown.com
Other stories from this show:
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607