Future Boston Alliance Fights For A Hipper Boston
Greg Selkoe, founder of Boston-based streetwear company Karmaloop, is putting $200,000 into a new nonprofit aimed at making Boston more attractive to young, creative workers.
The Future Boston Alliance made a splash with their video manifesto, which complained about a regulatory environment that restricts 24-hour culture and compared Mayor Tom Menino to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
We talk with the Future Boston Alliance about what they want to achieve and how they intend to achieve it while making an enemy of the powerful mayor.
- Malia Lazu, director, Future Boston Alliance
- Joan Vennochi, columnist, Boston Globe
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607