The President Supports Gay Marriage, Activists Ask ‘Now What?’
Gay activists are largely thrilled with the President’s announcement yesterday, but how does it change their strategy for pushing for a gay rights agenda?
- Jarrett Barrios, CEO of the American Red Cross of Eastern Massachusetts.
- Richard Tisei, Republican candidate for congress in the Massachusetts 6th district
- President Obama’s Embrace Of Gay Marriage Thrills Some, Energizes Others
- Margaret Marshall: Obama’s Gay Marriage Support ‘A Huge Step’
Other stories from this show:
WBUR's Sacha Pfeiffer is co-hosting Radio Boston while Meghna Chakrabarti is on maternity leave.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607