24 Hours At The South Street Diner
In Boston, there’s one diner where, no matter who you are, you can get a burger 24-hours-a-day, seven days a week. Whether you’re a late night club kid or a computational scientist, or a cabbie, that place is the South Street Diner. The landmark restaurant in Boston’s Leather district is the subject of a new documentary called “24 hours at the South Street Diner,” which is being screened this weekend as part of the Boston Independent Film Festival.
- Melissa Dowler, Filmmaker
- Tom Dowler, Filmmaker
- Sol Sidell, Owner of the South Street Diner
- 24 Hours at the South Street Diner: Saturday, April 28th and Monday, April 30
- Full Line-Up At Boston’s 10th Annual Independent Film Festivall
Other stories from this show:
WBUR's Sacha Pfeiffer is co-hosting Radio Boston while Meghna Chakrabarti is on maternity leave.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607