Week In Review: Towns Debate Casinos
This week, doctors and nurses at seven Massachusetts hospitals announced a new plan to combat the high number of medical malpractice suits — apologize more.
Meanwhile, an investigation into stimulus spending in Massachusetts turns up some staggering figures — like a foot bridge with a $30 million price tag.
Also, Foxborough and Taunton hit rough patches in their effort to bring casino gambling to their towns.
Radio Boston takes a look back at the week’s big local stories.
- Peter Canellos, editorial page editor, The Boston Globe
- Jack Sullivan, senior investigative reporter, Commonwealth Magazine
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607