Security Policy Shifts After Terrorist Dies
Some thought it would never happen.
But as the emotions settle-in, we take a moment to think about our future after the death of Osama Bin Laden. We speak with military, homeland security, and law enforcement experts.
- William Gavin, former FBI Agent
- Marc Genest, Strategy and Policy professor, do-director of the Center on Irregular Warfare and Armed Groups, United States Naval College
- Juliette Kayyem, former Assistant Secretary for the Department of Homeland Security; Security Advisor for the State of Massachusetts between 2007-2009
Other stories from this show:
WBUR's Sacha Pfeiffer is co-hosting Radio Boston while Meghna Chakrabarti is on maternity leave.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607