Mitt Romney Back In New Hampshire To Endorse Scott Brown
Mitt Romney was back in New Hampshire Wednesday, and back at Scammann’s Farm in Stratham — the same place the former Massachusetts governor launched his 2012 presidential campaign.
And though President Obama was mentioned many times at the event, Romney was at Scamman’s to formally endorse Scott Brown in his run for U.S. Senate.
- “As he seeks to appeal to New Hampshire voters, Scott Brown has turned to a fellow Massachusetts official: former Gov. Mitt Romney.”
- “There were many of the trappings of a Mitt Romney presidential event: a sharp critique of President Obama, adoring fans vying for cellphone snapshots with the former Massachusetts governor, an oversized American flag.”
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607