Snow Returns To Massachusetts
After a brief reprieve from frigid temperatures, the snow will soon be falling again in Massachusetts.
The winter storm could bring up to 10 inches of snow to the Greater Boston area by Wednesday morning, with up to 14 inches falling on the South Shore and on Cape Cod.
To look at the forecast, WBUR’s Anthony Brooks turned to meteorologist David Epstein.
- “A batch of heavy snow and frigid temperatures is forecast for the state as another winter storm bears down on Massachusetts.”
- “Overnight the cold air moved into the area and temperatures are now cold enough for snow across the entire northeast. We have a typical snowstorm for southern New England on the way, with a few less typical elements as part of the storm.”
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607