Week In Review: Patrick’s Overhaul, The Flu, Courtroom Drama
Our editorial roundtable discusses the week’s top stories:
- The flu reaches epidemic proportions in Boston.
- Governor Patrick restructures housing and state pensions.
- The chemist at the center of the drug lab scandal pleads not guilty.
- An appeals court hears arguments that the judge in the Whitey Bulger trial should be removed from the case.
- David Boeri, WBUR senior reporter
- Julie Mehegan, deputy editorial page editor of the Boston Herald
Other stories from this show:
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607