Week In Review: Politics All Around
Our panel of analysts discuss the week’s top news:
- The 113th Congress gets underway with a new Massachusetts delegation, with Elizabeth Warren as the state’s first female senator and Joe Kennedy III continuing his family’s political legacy.
- Who will replace Sen. John Kerry when he becomes Secretary of State? Barney Frank announced interest in being interim senator.
- What are the local impacts of the “fiscal cliff” deal?
- Mayor Menino hints at yet another run for office.
- Dante Ramos, deputy editorial page editor of the Boston Globe
- Andrea Seabrook, host and producer of DecodeDC
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607