‘Fiscal Cliff’ Deal Leaves More Work To Be Done
What didn’t get accomplished with the “fiscal cliff” deal?
- Joshua Gordon, policy director at The Concord Coalition, a non-partisan organization advocating generationally responsible fiscal policy
- It’s Not Over: Big Battles Ahead Even After ‘Fiscal Cliff’ Deal
- Inside The Fiscal Cliff Budget Compromise Bill: Tax Cuts and Tax Hikes
Other stories from this show:
WBUR's Sacha Pfeiffer is co-hosting Radio Boston while Meghna Chakrabarti is on maternity leave.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607