Mass. Students Excel In Math And Science
Massachusetts students are among the best in the world in math and science. We’ll take a look at what’s happening inside classrooms across the state and if what we’re doing in Mass. can be replicated in other states.
- Christos Zahopoulos, professor of engineering and education at Northeastern University and founder and executive director of its Center for STEM Education. He also serves on Gov. Patrick’s STEM Advisory Council and co-chairs the state’s Standards and Assessments Committee.
- Mass. 8th-Graders Score Near Top On International Exam
- Boston Globe: Mass. Pupils Near The Top In Math And Science
Other stories from this show:
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607