Week In Review: Mass. Budget Gap, Cahill On Trial, MBTA Firing
With our panel of analysts, we talk about the week’s top news:
- Gov. Deval Patrick announced an anticipated $540 million budget gap, attributing it to the “fiscal cliff.”
- The jury in the corruption trial of former Mass. Treasurer Tim Cahill continues its deliberations.
- The MBTA fired the operator responsible for last week’s Green Line trolley crash, which injured three dozen people.
- Dante Ramos, deputy editorial page editor of The Boston Globe
- Scott McKay, political analyst for Rhode Island Public Radio. He blogs at On Politics.
Other stories from this show:
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607