How To Reboot Your Career After Taking Leave From Work
Many people leave the workforce for a while to care for young children or aging parents or to fight an illness.
A growing number of experienced, professional workers are trying to relaunch their careers but are finding it harder than ever in this economy. The iReLaunch conference, held in Boston, aims to give guidance on how to effectively reboot a career.
We’ll talk about what workers and businesses need to do to get the most out of this important group of people who are ready to work and contribute once again.
The iRelaunch conference will be held on November 29. Registration is still open.
- Carol Fishman Cohen, co-founder of iReLaunch and co-author of “Back On The Career Track: A Guide For Stay-At-Home Moms Who Want To Return To Work“
- Susan Adams, professor in management and senior director of the Center for Women and Business at Bentley University
- Julie Matthaie, professor of economics at Wellesley College
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607