‘Love, Faith And Other Dirty Words’: The Challenges Of Interfaith Couples
“Love, Faith And Other Dirty Words” is a play about interfaith couples negotiating, and sometimes battling, with one another. It’s about the love they share for each other and their kids and about the devotion to their separate religious and cultural backgrounds, which sometimes tugs them in separate directions. Six actors play multiple roles — husbands, wives, parents and clergy — who tell stories about the complexities of modern romance and faith.
“Love, Faith And Other Dirty Words” will be on stage Wednesday, November 27 and Thursday, November 28 at 7:30 p.m. at the Modern Theatre at Suffolk University. Tickets are still available.
- Brian Fox, member of the executive council of Prism and chair of the production committee for “Love, Faith & Other Dirty Words“
- Rabbi Lev Ba’esh, director of the Resource Center for Jewish Clergy at Interfaithfamily.com
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607