CommonHealth: Preventive Care Of Obamacare
With President Obama’s reelection, the Affordable Care Act continues to be implemented. One portion of the health care law that many may not know about its emphasis on preventive care. The federal government is now shifting to a “health in all policies,” attempting to reorient the health care system’s focus to being proactive rather than reactive.
- Carey Goldberg, co-host of WBUR’s CommonHealth blog
- John McDonough, professor of the public health practice and director of the Center for Public Health Leadership at Harvard School of Public Health
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607