‘No One Ever Told Us That': One Grandfather’s Advice On Money And Life
In a series of letters to his grandchildren — collected in his new book, “No One Ever Told Us That” — Boston-based author and financial advisor John Spooner shares his essential lessons about life, money, investing and the quest for financial security.
His wisdom ranges from “Fear and greed rule the markets” and “Debt can be killer” to “The unusual aspects of your lives can open doors” and “Never be intimidated by people with graduate degrees.”
- John D. Spooner, investment advisor and a managing director for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney and author of both fiction and non-fiction. His latest book is “No One Ever Told Us That: Money And Life: Letters To My Grandchildren” — read a few excerpts.
- ‘No One Ever Told Us That’: Advice For Your Life And Your Wallet
- Boston Globe: The Wisdom of John Spooner
Other stories from this show:
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607