Congress, State House Hold Hearings On Meningitis Outbreak
Legislators in Washington and Boston held hearings Wednesday surrounding oversight of the New England Compounding Center, the Framingham pharmacy at the center of the national meningitis outbreak. We get the latest.
- Owner Of Meningitis-Linked Pharmacy Takes Fifth
- Mass. Official: Lots Of Blame In Meningitis Crisis
- Earlier: Meningitis Outbreak A ‘Disaster’ That Was ‘Preventable,’ Sec. Bigby Says
Other stories from this show:
WBUR's Sacha Pfeiffer is co-hosting Radio Boston while Meghna Chakrabarti is on maternity leave.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607