Improving Cities Through Crowdfunding
Crowdfunding — where capital is raised online by many “micro-philanthropists” rather than a few big investors — is leveling the playing field for start-ups and investors alike. We speak to Jordan Raynor, co-founder of Citizinvestor, a crowdfunding platform for civic projects, about his venture and whether crowdfunding is the future for revenue raising.
- Jordan Raynor, Co-founder and Partnerships Director, Citizinvestor
- Deb Socia , Executive Director, Tech Goes Home
- Eric von Hippel, T. Wilson (1953) Professor in Management and Professor of Management of Innovation and Engineering Systems, MIT Sloan School of Management
Other stories from this show:
WBUR's Sacha Pfeiffer is co-hosting Radio Boston while Meghna Chakrabarti is on maternity leave.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607