Week In Review: Superstorm Sandy; Election Countdown
Our panel talks about the week’s top stories:
– Sandy slammed into the East Coast Monday, leaving communities in a disastrous state just days before the presidential election. Some are still in the dark, without water and food.
– Also, the fallout from the meningitis outbreak spread to NECC’s sister company, Ameridose, triggering worries over drug shortages. The company is voluntarily recalling all of its products after a recommendation from the FDA to improve its sterility testing process.
– Lastly, the last big push in Election 2012. Republicans and Democrats alike are campaigning across the state and the nation as the clock ticks toward Nov. 6.
- Callum Borchers, political correspondent for the Boston Globe
- Scott MacKay, political analyst for Rhode Island Public Radio
Other stories from this show:
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607