Sandy’s Aftermath In New England
In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, WBUR reporters join us to share stories from across Massachusetts.
Plus, we check in with recovery efforts in Connecticut, which was hit particularly hard by the storm and now has more than 600,000 people without power.
- Deborah Becker, WBUR reporter
- Steve Brown, WBUR reporter
- John Dankosky, news director of Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network and and host of “Where We Live“
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607