Week In Review: Chemist Arrested, Brown-Warren Race Heats Up
In the news this week, two videos emerged showing Sen. Scott Brown supporters and staff shouting war whoops and performing tomahawk chops in an apparent reference to Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren’s claims of Native American heritage.
The former state drug lab chemist accused of faking test results, forging paperwork and mixing samples was arrested Friday and charged with two counts of witness intimidation and one count of falsifying her academic record.
We cover those stories and more in Radio Boston’s week in review.
- David Boeri, WBUR reporter
- Scot Lehigh, columnist for The Boston Globe
- John Carroll, communications professor at Boston University
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607