Scott Alarik Revisits ‘Revival’
Scott Alarik is a journalist and author who covered the folk music scene for The Boston Globe for more than 20 years. Last year, Alarik published “Revival,” a novel about a folk musician struggling to piece together a living in Cambridge. It’s not often that a book gets a first birthday bash, but “Revival” was so well received, that this coming Wednesday, Club Passim in Cambridge is throwing a party for the book.
- Scott Alarik, author, “Revival: A Folk Music Novel”
- Scott Alarik presents “Revival Revisited” with Meg Hutchinson, Alastair Moock and Jake Armerding, Club Passim, Wednesday, September 19th at 8 p.m.
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607