CommonHealth: The Demise Of The Female Condom
In our weekly CommonHealth segment, we look at the little used so-called “female condom,” and ask why it’s not more popular.
- Judy Norsigian, executive director, Boston health organization Our Bodies Our Selves
- David Holzman, science journalist
- CommonHealth: Single Guy’s Lament: What Became Of The Female Condom?
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607