CommonHealth: Your Smartphone Is Smarter Than You Think
We take a look at the current status of smart phone apps that try to help people modify their eating habits.
- Carey Goldberg, co-host of WBUR’s CommonHealth blog
- Sherry Pagoto, associate professor of medicine in the Division of Preventive and Behavioral Medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and a clinical psychologist in the weight center of UMass Memorial Medical Center. She also blogs for the Psychology Today blog Shrink.
- CommonHealth: If Your Phone Could Warn You When You’re About To Overeat
- Psychology Today: Why Weight Loss Mobile Apps Aren’t Really Changing the Game
Other stories from this show:
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607