Weekend Picks: Harbor Fest, Fiona Apple, and ‘Know the Law!’
Boston Globe arts writer June Wulff joins Radio Boston to give us some suggestions for things to do this upcoming weekend.
What: “Know the Law!” The Huntington Theatre Company presents a play by and about urban youth performed by Boston teenagers
Where: Dorchester’s Kroc Center, 650 Dudley St., Dorchester
When: June 29 at 7 p.m. and June 30 at 2 p.m.
What: Boston Harborfest
Where: Throughout Boston
When: June 28 to July 5 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Price: Many events are free
*NOTE: USS Constitution will be the only ship open for visitation June 28 and June 29.
- USCGC Eagle will not open for visitation until June 30 at 1 p.m.
- USCGC Eagle will close visitation at 5 p.m. on July 1.
- HMCS Goose Bay and HMCS Moncton will open July 1 and July 2 only.
- USCGC Eagle will close visitation at 5 p.m. on July 3.
- USS Constitution will not be open for visitation on July 4.
- USCGC Eagle will not be open for visitation on July 4 or July 5.
What: Fiona Apple performance
Where:Citi Performing Arts Center Wang Theatre, 265 Tremont St., Boston.
When:June 30 at 7:30 p.m.
Price:$35-$89.50. Tickets can be purchased here or by calling 866-348-9738.
- June Wulff, arts writer for The Boston Globe
Other stories from this show:
WBUR's Sacha Pfeiffer is co-hosting Radio Boston while Meghna Chakrabarti is on maternity leave.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607