CommonHealth: Widespread Health Myths Debunked
In this week’s CommonHealth segment, we talk with the author of a new book, “The Cure For Everything,” who debunks several of our widely held beliefs about the relationship between diet, exercise and health.
What health “rules” do you swear by: Everything in moderation? Exercise, not diet, can be your primary mode of weight control? Cleansing to detox the body?
- Carey Goldberg, co-host of WBUR’s CommonHealth
- Timothy Caulfield, author of “The Cure For Everything: Untangling Twisted Messages About Health, Fitness And Happiness,” research director of the Health Law and Science Policy Group.
Excerpt from “The Cure For Everything”:
Other stories from this show:
WBUR's Sacha Pfeiffer is co-hosting Radio Boston while Meghna Chakrabarti is on maternity leave.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607