Week In Review: Health Costs Containment Plan, Senate Race
Our Week In Review panel discusses the health care cost containment plan, and developments in the Senate race.
We also cover the continuing fallout over the $50 million a year pay package at Liberty Mutual.
- Renee Loth, columnist for The Boston Globe
- John Carroll, communications professor at Boston University and author of the blog campaignoutsider.com
- Mass. House Will Unveil Bill Seeking To Rein In Health Costs
- In Mass. Senate Race, Warren On The Defensive Over Native American Heritage
Other stories from this show:
WBUR's Sacha Pfeiffer is co-hosting Radio Boston while Meghna Chakrabarti is on maternity leave.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607