‘The Inside’ For A New Generation
Early in her career, Boston University playwright Lydia Diamond wrote an autobiographical one-woman show called “The Inside,” about her experiences growing up black in mostly white environments.
Now Diamond’s protege, actor and playwright Tasia Jones, is updating “The Inside” for the 21st century, and bringing it to an unlikely venue: Dot2Dot Cafe in Dorchester.
- Tasia Jones, star and co-writer, “The Inside”
- Adobuere Ebiama, artistict director, Can’t Wait Productions
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607