CommonHealth: The Life Of Riley
WBUR’s CommonHealth blog has been following the story of Riley, a nine-year-old girl born with a one-in-a-million condition that creates aggressive “bumps and lumps” on and in her body. In the third part of the series, we explore the genesis of CLOVES, the name of the Riley’s condition.
- Dr. Steve Fishman, co-director, Vascular Anomalies Center, Children’s Hospital Boston
- Carey Goldberg, co-host, WBUR’s CommonHealth blog
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607