CommonHealth: The Life Of Riley
WBUR’s CommonHealth blog has been following the story of Riley, a nine-year-old girl born with a one-in-a-million condition that creates aggressive “bumps and lumps” on and in her body. In the third part of the series, we explore the genesis of CLOVES, the name of the Riley’s condition.
- Dr. Steve Fishman, co-director, Vascular Anomalies Center, Children’s Hospital Boston
- Carey Goldberg, co-host, WBUR’s CommonHealth blog
- CommonHealth: Life Of Riley, A Peculiar Pattern, An Aha Moment, And A Lifesaving Label
- CommonHealth/WBUR Series: The Life Of Riley, A Rare Girl, A Rare Disease
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607