CommonHealth: The Complexity Of Painkillers
After major surgery or perhaps a serious accident, the focus of any patient is healing. Frequently, that includes managing pain. And getting the support to manage that pain can be a big challenge. That’s what WBUR.org Producer and Editor Keosha Johnson and journalist Judy Foreman wrote about recently, and it’s the subject of today’s Commonhealth segment.
- CommonHealth: Taking It To Feel Normal: My Oxycodone Experience
- Commonhealth: Filling in the Gaps on Pain Prescriptions
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607