Week In Review: The Affordable Care Act Goes To SCOTUS
The U.S. Supreme Court hears arguments over the Affordable Care Act. Meanwhile, the contract negotiations between the Boston Public Schools and the teachers union stall out. And MBTA officials recommend fare raises and service cuts. Radio Boston takes on the week’s news.
- Scot Lehigh, columnist, The Boston Globe
- Garrett Quinn, “Less is More” blogger, Boston.com; contributor, Reason Magazine
- Radio Boston: How The Supreme Court’s Affordable Health Care Case Affects Mass.
- MBTA Calls For 23 Percent Fare Hike, Some Service Cuts
- Boston Schools Could Lose $9M In Federal Funding
Other stories from this show:
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607