A Radio Boston Thanksgiving Feast
So on Tuesday’s program, a special Thanksgiving holiday treat. We’re going to spend some time in the kitchen with four Boston chefs who will cook up four different Thanksgiving dishes.
Most of them are not typical. Instead, these are dishes that you might want to consider for Thanksgiving if you’re looking to break away from tradition. If not, you can appreciate them as something to cook up and serve the day after or the weekend after Thanksgiving.
We’re starting off with a pumpkin cannelloni from Chef Jody Adams at Rialto in Cambridge. For a side dish, we have minty Brussels sprouts from our Farm-2-Fork contributor Chef Andy Husbands at Tremont 647 in the South End. We also have turkey tacos from chef Michael Schlow at Tico in the Back Bay. To top it all off, an apple pie from Joanne Chang, the chef-owner of Flour bakery.
- Jody Adams, Rialto
- Andy Husbands, Tremont 647
- Michael Schlow, Tico
- Joanne Chang, Flour
- Jodi Adams’ Pumpkin Cannelloni
- Joanne Chang’s Two-Apple Pie
- Andy Husbands’ Minty Brussels Sprouts
- Michael Schlow’s Spicy Turkey Tacos
Other stories from this show:
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607