New Developments In Research For Deadly Tay-Sachs Disease
We look at a new human gene therapy trial which will be starting up in Boston next year, to try to find ways to treat the always fatal Tay-Sachs disease. Children with the disease usually only live to be 4 or 5 years old.
- Carey Goldberg, co-host, WBUR’s Commonhealth
- Miguel Sena-Esteves, associate professor at UMass. Medical School
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607