Harvard Hopes To Jumpstart Stalled Allston Expansion
The story of Harvard’s huge expansion into North Allston has long been one of fits and starts. Thursday brings another start, and it remains to be seen if anyone will pitch a fit.
A working group of top Harvard administrators has completed a long-awaited revised and down-sized plan for the massive build out, which stalled two years ago amid the financial crisis.
The group will be putting their new plans to the neighborhood tonight, but earlier today they met with reporters, including Radio Boston’s Adam Ragusea.
- Adam Ragusea, reporter, WBUR
- Harvard officials will hold a public meeting tonight at 6 p.m. at Cumnock Hall at the Harvard Business School
Other stories from this show:
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607