The Horror In Haiti Up Close
Four doctors and eight nurses from Children’s Hospital Boston recently spent a week in Haiti assisting a pediatric unit at Bernard Mevs Hospital in Port au Prince. Two members of the medical party join us to talk about the scene in Haiti, the cholera epidemic, and what’s being done to keep children safe.
- Denise Anderson, R.N. Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Children’s Hospital Boston
- Dr. Dennis Rosen, M.D. Pediatric Pulmonologist and Sleep Specialist, Children’s Hospital Boston
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607