Paying For College
This week on Radio Boston, we ask the tough questions. How are families preparing to pay for college? How has the economic crisis hit the nation’s students, both enrolled and incoming? What are college presidents saying? How are state budget cuts affecting public universities?
Join us this week as we welcome:
2) Mr. Walter Clark, M.S.W., J.D. is the Dean of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs at Roxbury Community College.
3) Martha Savery, Director of College Relations at the Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority (MEFA).
In addition to these experts, we’ll hear from those who are anticipating the worst: high school and college students.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607